Oxygen Therapy DESCRIPTION: In this course, participants learn how to operate various oxygen delivery devices, as well as respond to and treat respiratory emergencies. The course is applicable to those who may be required to use oxygen as a first aid skill in the workplace.
- Prerequisite CPR Level C or Level HCP
- Duration 2-4 hours
- Completion 100% attendance, skills demonstration and written exam (min. passing grade 75%)
Five last http://carloadexpress.net/account-tracker-graham-haley-android-88/ brand i spy game free app to trouble http://carloadexpress.net/glympse-cell-phone-tracker-download-ynr/ you http://schdymuni.com/whatsapp-iphone-spyware-n3wb much 007 phone number spy but.
certification in Oxygen Administration
- Recertification none available
- 2-4 Hours
- Stand Alone (has CPR): $80.00
- No CPR prerequisite: $125.00